- Focus on human behavioural patterns.
- Elimination of no value added process steps.
- Factual analysis rather than anecdotal evidence.
- Developed at a summary level to communicate progress versus plan
- Easy to read and interpret
- Allows management to review project status at a glance.
Engineering Earned Value
- Based on the principles of Earned Value.
- Scope is identified, weighted and rules of credit applied.
- Advanced output graphics provide powerful management information.
- A powerful means to depict work volume over time.
- Focus’s on delay to progress rather than a potentially manipulated delay to completion.
- Shows incremental and cumulative variance to plan.
Mentoring / Training
- Hands on approach to knowledge transfer.
- Facilitation of the learning process.
- Recognising and awarding good performance.